Transformation projects are about more than optimizing processes and ways of working. It's about initiating, driving and accelerating profound changes.
Decisive here is the commitment of the management team, a clear goal / expectation management, structured project and change management, as well as an industry and technology focus. This combination not only makes it possible to unite all stakeholders behind the goal, but also to get involved in the process. The reorientation will be achieved through a systemic approach to transformation projects, incorporating structural and behavioral levels.
Phases of the Transformation Process: Plan - Build - GO
Ensuring a new role and process understanding
Organizational changes place high psychological and professional demands on employees. Often they do not see themselves adequately picked up in the innovations or, due to insufficient organizational support, they need a long time to adapt to the new circumstances. This negatively affects motivation and productivity.
Targeted process training and support help employees find self confidence in new roles and guide them towards new productivity.
Digital Transformation Quick Test
1. Is my corporate culture up-to-date with the digital age and ready to compete in the ever-changing digital competition?
2. How will the digital world evolve in terms of data volume, IT infrastructure, applications, etc., and what are the consequences for my corporate / marketing strategy?
3. What opportunities and risks offer the digital world: A. for the entire company B. for the brand and C. for paid, owned and earned communications?
4. Which partner portfolio and eco-system do I need? Which budgets in which channels?
5. Are there any effects on innovation processes, product development and product design?
6. Is there enough knowledge in the company on innovation drivers like AI, Augmented Reality, Internet of Things, Business Intelligence and Blockchain? Have they been reviewed for their relevance and usefulness in terms of growth and competitive advantage?
7. Are there any new skills needed? Are training or new positions & roles necessary?
8. Are all key stakeholders up to the CEO on the right track and have they internalized the importance of the topic digital transformation?
9. What's your playbook for digital transformnation?